Planned gifts and gifts of real estate create opportunities for both our donors and Alpha Project. Determining what gift is right for you is just as important as making the gift. There are many options from which you can choose. The correct plan for you balances what you wish to accomplish for yourself, your family, and your charitable interests in your overall estate and financial plans. Learn about giving strategies that allow you to make a meaningful charitable gift while possibly enhancing your, and your family’s future and well being.
Planned Giving Options Include:
- Giving Through Your Will or Estate: Give to Alpha Project without affecting your cash flow during your lifetime.
- Charitable Gift Annuity: Receive a fixed payout and significant tax benefits. Recommended for younger donors to build retirement earnings for the future.
- Charitable Lead Trust: Discover an innovative way to pass appreciating assets on to family members while making gifts in the interim.
- Pooled Income Fund: Give cash or securities, receive an income tax deduction, avoid capital gains tax on the transfer and secure lifetime income.
- Remainder Annuity Trust: Make a large gift and receive a fixed-income payout each year.
- Remainder Unitrust: Make a large gift and create a flexible source of retirement income.
- Retained Life Estate: Receive a large deduction by donating a residence while retaining the right to live there for life.