2013 Alpha Project Golf Tournament
Alpha Project’s 4th Annual Charity Golf Classic will take place on Friday, September 27, 2013 at the Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Resort and Spa. The event will be a 4 person scramble and novice golfers are welcome! Spa packages will be available during the tournament for non-golfers, family members, co-workers and friends.
Registration & Lunch: 10:30am – 12:00pm
Shotgun Start: 12:00pm
Cocktail Hour: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Awards Dinner & Silent Auction: 6:00pm
About the course:
Recently renovated, the 18-Hole California Championship Golf Course at Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Resort & Spa has hosted both PGA and LPGA events and continues to present Golfers of all skill levels with challenging and rewarding day on the course.
- Championship Yardage: 6,631.
- Championship Slope: 133.
- Championship Rating: 72.3.
- Driving range with Grass or Mat Tees.
- Complete Golf Shop with the latest Golf Equipment and Golf Apparel.
Individual players $200 and $800 per foursome. This includes:
- Range Balls
- Gift Bag
- Awards Dinner & Silent Auction
- Foursomes are entered into Alpha Project’s Corporate Challenge for Free!
Alpha Project Corporate Challenge Winner receives:
- Bragging Rights and Trophy!
- Company logo-link on Alpha Project website for one year
- Lunch catered by Casa Catering for 20 ppl at your business (in SD County)