Alpha Project is currently hiring for the following positions:
Job Title: Crew Members for Take Back the Streets Program
Primary duties include:
- Work with supervisor and co-workers to ensure contract compliance,
- Learn employment skills as assigned (equipment training, etc...)
- Job preparation and follow-through at projects to include, but not limited to: Weed Abatement, Painting, Litter Removal
- Lifting/dragging over 20 lbs.
- Using various hand held equipment (chain saws, weed trimmers, rakes, hedgers, shovels)
- Bagging items into trash bags and loading into trash trucks and/or dumpsters.
- Stand for prolong periods of time, walking, cutting, bending, raking, climbing ladders, pulling and pushing on even and uneven ground.
- Able and willing to complete requested tasks and work well with others.
- Ability to complete necessary paperwork (application, time sheets, etc)
Job Title: Housing Navigator
The Housing Navigator, under direct supervision of the Program Manager will be responsible for case management, housing assistance, and all services related to retaining permanent housing of clients according to program policies and procedures. The Housing Navigator will possess a strong ability to communicate orally and in writing who can identify potential opportunity and enhancement to the services provided by the program
-BA/BS in Social Work or comparable discipline, or
- 1 year experience in Case Management working with vulnerable populations and/or mental health settings
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Bilingual Spanish speaker a plus
To download an application, please click here